photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Fashionista's Diary ... Guest Post by Ashley of Profoundly Ash

Hi Dolls! :)

It's Ashley from Profoundly Ash! To start out, TGIF and Happy Weekend to you all!!
I am honored to be guest posting on Put a Bird On It today. 
SO thank you for having me :)
I am a registered nurse by day, with a HUGE passion for beauty and fashion. Ever since I could walk, I would play dress-up in my mom and aunts closets, prancing around in their high heels.
I grew up styling my friends from head to toe; giving fashion advice, helping with hair and makeup. It's what I LOVE! I love that just a "little somethin" can make someone feel and look like a million bucks! It makes my heart smile :)
And yes, over the years I frequently get asked, well why don't you do this for a living?
 I have come to realize life is just too darn short. God can take it away from us any second or any minute. I have always been a dreamer. And recently with the support of my AMAZING husband, I started the journey of blogging last summer, which gave me the courage to follow my dream and open up my very own women's boutique.
And I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!
Here I am today, 2 months away from opening my very own online boutique, Ginny Blues. Words cannot express my excitement! I am excited for so many reasons, but mostly to share with you all the amazing pieces I have. Allowing you all to buy fashion that is fabulous and affordable.

I picked each item from my heart, knowing if I wouldn't wear it, I wasn't buying it. If I wouldn't spend that kind of money, it wasn't going on my racks. And ya'll don't know me, but I am one fearless fashion bargain shopper through and through!

I cannot wait to dress you all :)

Ginny Blues will be offering the most affordable, unique, and stylish apparel and accessories by the comfort of buying from your own home!
~Opening May 2014~
Today I wanted to put some fun and funky looks together for you. When it comes to style and fashion, be you and wear what you wanna wear. For this spring and summer, think outside the box.
 Mixing polka dots and stripes, leopard print and neons, T-shirts and tulle skirts, chunky necklaces and sweatshirts, stilettos and distressed denim, tie dye prints, big hair, and bright lips.
Like Marilyn Monroe says, normal is boring! :)


Look #1



another look here; photos don't do these shorts justice!



Leopard print may be my favorite color right now :) You cannot go wrong with it! And why not pair this fabulous leopard blouse with a pair of amazing neon yellow Ginny Blues shorts?! Similar leopard top found here. Add a statement to this look with a neon orange necklace found for 10$ here. These adorable booties are a target buy. But, this look would also go great with a pair of high heeled sandals at forever21.
Throw on your favorite gold bangles and knuckle rings and you have yourself an outfit!


Look #2

I am completely bananas for these coral hawaiian shorts from Ginny Blues. This entire outfit screams boating, cocktails on a patio, summertime, vacation, beach day, and adventures.
If you are loving this fabulous T-shirt, it is one of Ginny Blues very own designed T's. It is super cute, comfy, and the perfect neon color.
What's summer without a floppy hat?! Buy a similar one found here.
This gorgeous tortoise shell necklace adds the perfect touch to this look found at Ginny Blues.
Don't forget to spice this look up with your favorite gold accessories.


Look #3







This look is ahhhhmazing! Found entirely at Ginny Blues.
So comfy, so chic, and fun! These pair of pants are the perfect palazzo pants.
 Pair them with this fun T-shirt, Champagne Taste. A Ginny Blues favorite! What girl doesn't have champagne taste? RIGHT!
This is the perfect outfit for a picnic, walk on the boardwalk, shopping with the girls, or running errands.
Make this look pop with gorgeous colorful statement jewels and these oh so fabulous gold bangles that have my heart. I am dying over this clear and gold cuff. Simply gorgeous!
Thank you so so much to Put a Bird On It for letting me guest post. It was soooo fun!
 I hope you all enjoy this read and take a little something from this post. Whether it's to follow your dreams, they are truly never too big, or finding some fashion tips for your next shopping trip.
Please stop by Ginny Blues soon for some amazing shopping!
Do you have a favorite spring/summer fashion piece that you can't wait to bust out of your closet?
What is your dream?
  I thank you all for reading and would love to hear your comments.
HAPPY WEEKEND DOLLS! :)
~If you would like to Follow Me~
instagram @ginnybfashion
twitter @ginnybfashion
<3



*******************************

Wow - I am seriously fashion inspired and SO ready for spring to just get here already! I love all of those statement necklaces so much. I can't wait for Ashley's boutique to open - I'll definitely be first in line online. :) A big thanks to Ashley for sharing her fun fashion and even more fun personality here at Put A Bird On It.

Have a great weekend!

xo

Don't forget to link up at Link'n Blogs link party here >> Link'n Blogs

AND enter my two fabulous giveaways I'm currently hosting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful