photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Go To Outfit from To Adorn

If you go back a couple posts, you will see that I recently reached my 100th post here at Put A Bird On It. One of my favorite parts of blogging for the past 6 months has been getting to know lots of amazing companies and getting to show off their great products to Y-O-U. If you click on the Sponsor tab at the top of my blog, you can quickly see all of the great companies I get to work with. I don't get paid to be affiliated with them - I just get a sample of their product to be able to write an honest review. I never promote anything I don't absolutely LOVE, so you know when you hear me rave about something that it is totally true! :)

Today, I want to introduce you to one of my most favorite daily deals sites: ToAdorn.com ! You may allow know about them - I've done a couple amazing giveaways with them already. Read through, because there is a link to 10% off!



Who they are. At To Adorn, they feature several deals every day, all at low prices. I love their products, because they are super relevant to my life. Gorgeous handmade accessories, lots of fashion items, home decor like vinyl and pillowcases and cute boutique items. All at a great discount. I also love buying from them, because I know most of the vendors are boutique shops here in the USA.

How it works. Every day, new deals are posted at 12am. Deals only last for 3 days, though, so you need to stay on top of it to be sure you get what you want! I've been that girl that had my eye on a cute item and hesitated and it was gone!

How you can get it on the fun. Head to ToAdorn.com to view all their deals. I recommend signing up for their newsletter, so you can get an email about their deals. That helps me, so I am the first to know about today's deals. Plus, if you CLICK HERE, you can get 10% off your first purchase!

How I wore it. When I posted about my favorite Top Knots, I had a giant disclaimer that I am NO fashion blogger! I feel silly taking photos of myself ... and try to leave the cute modeling to baby Ava. :) But, I do love showing off things I love, which is best done showing me using the item. So you get some photos of ME here. We took a lot and they all are of me laughing, because my husband just kept saying "do stuff" - which just made me laugh. Also, people kept walking by and watching us. So yeah. This is my last disclaimer on fashion posts, ha ha. I need Whitney to give me some tips! {you can check out her fab fashion blog here >> Polish & Pipsqueaks} These jeggings are my FAVORITE. I wear these jeggings almost every day. I love that they are thick, so nothing shows throw {which means - yes - they can be pants!}. This is my total go to outfit: leggings, tunic, cardi & flats.




tunic & leggings from To Adorn

Follow me on Instagram, where I post more fun deals like this one! >> @putabirdonitblog

xo

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute and totally could be a fashion blogger!! Ha thanks for the shout although I feel as awkward as you do I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ohhhh you are too nice, Whitney! If you do feel awkward - you don't show it. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't look awkward at all!!! Love the outfit! And so glad you said you wear those jeggings so often-I get in such "staple pieces" ruts. I've practically lived in my fleece lined leggings this winter. On the mornings I force myself to wear something else I end up just staring at my closet like a lost child without those things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a super cute outfit! I would wear it all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Do you know what specific boutique the tunic came from and if it's still available?? I know it's probably not on Adorn any more... but if I could hunt it down I'd buy it!! Thanks for linking up at All Things Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! The tag on the shirt says "Janette Fashion" - I hope that helps. Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful