photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pom Pom Necklace {minty fresh!}

Several months ago, some friends and I got together for a jewelry making craft night. I'd never made jewelry before, but was excited to give it a try. I was determined to make a charms necklace that was super fab and in style. What I ended up with was a dent in my wallet (I spent wAy too much on materials) and an ugly piece of neck wear I'm pretty sure is now living at the local D.I.!! But that failed attempt didn't stop me from trying to make another necklace this month.

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be a great beginners project, since it involved NO sewing and few materials. The tutorial I followed is from little miss momma:
http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2010/12/pom-pom-bib-necklace-tutorial-lmm.html

I found some great fabric at Joanns in my oh so fave MINT color! Perfect for summer. I had leftover fabric and found an old hair clip sitting next to me after I finished the necklace. I made one more pom pom and adhered that to the hair clip for a matching barrette.

Super easy! Super cute!

1 comment:

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful